Thursday, February 9, 2012

Newest Additions to Our Family

 It's been an excellent week so far, with some wonderful new pets!

This little guy is an African Dwarf Frog, and he is just hilarious to watch in the fish tank. He darts around, shoots to the top of the tank for air, then drifts down like a tiny froggy parachute. He's way too much fun.

And this sweet girl I never, ever expected we would get! Eric loves me SO much, and saw just how much I was missing having a furry companion, that he set aside his extreme dislike of cats and surprised me last night with a trip to the pet store to adopt her! We don't have a name for her yet, but she sure is a sweetheart. She's very shy (hasn't left her little spot between the toilet and the bath tub much yet), and just too cute to handle. She missing part of her ear, and is cross-eyed. She's a little misfit kitty that fits right in with us. I can't even tell you just how thrilled I am to have these new animals!


No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com : PS Brushes by Obsidian Dawn